GeBBS Consulting is a Leading Healthcare IT Consulting / Staffing Solutions Firm. We have been speaking Healthcare IT for twenty-three years!
We excel in providing best of class end-to-end technical, business, strategic, and operational consulting services to the healthcare Payer / Managed care; Provider / Hospital; and Public Health industries.
We are currently looking for an IT Change and Communications Specialist. Please see the job details below.
Job Title: IT Change and Communications Specialist
Location: 100% remote
Type: 6 months contract
Summary: We are seeking a Change Management consultant to support internal communications and change management initiatives within the Information Security division. The main initiative will be supporting the internal adoption, visibility, and employee impact of the enterprise rollout of a new Role Based Access Management Platform (OKTA).
The resource will work with a team of Organizational Change Management Communication Specialists to roll out a strategy that is already in place. Work with InfoSec team stakeholders to develop consumable content across the enterprise. Will also assist instructional design and training team on the development of materials and training approach.
Top Must Haves:
· 6+ years of organizational change management experience
· Excellent communication skills and ability to work directly with Sr. Stakeholders and end users
· Previous Information Security Change Management experience
· Experience supporting change management efforts for an IAM migration (OKTA experience would be a home run)
· Previous healthcare / healthcare payer experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $52.00 per hour
Work Location: Remote