WHAT MAKES VIVAX PROS the NO. 1 BEST PLACE TO WORK IN DENVER and ONE OF THE BEST WORKPLACES IN THE NATION?
· 85% of our leadership team started in an entry level position and worked their way to the top – we invest in YOU.
· Opportunity for growth- as a 9x Inc. 5000 winner, we are one of the fastest growing companies in the country.
· Other great perks like team activities (you can count on Rockies games, music festivals or Happy Hours with your team!), on site gym with free personal training, and the occasional friendly competition with incredible incentive opportunities based upon performance including cash bonuses, time off, team outings, company parties, and more!
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Lucrative comp package (guaranteed base salary plus bonuses) paid out weekly
· Great time-off incentives – we give you the opportunity to earn more time through performance benchmarks. This is in addition a generous PTO plan and includes holidays
· Full benefits (medical, dental, vision) & 401k match
· Advancement & Leadership opportunities
· Onsite workout facility
· Dog friendly work environment
The Vivax Project Qualifier (PQ) is part of the integral first step in helping our customers make their home improvement vision a reality by interfacing with the homeowner through inbound and outbound calls, identify the customer’s needs, and ensure that the Vivax Pros commitment aligns with those expectations before scheduling an appointment for our Sales Team with the homeowner.
Can expect to earn up to $50,000 your first year but have uncapped commissions.
Our belief in and commitment to our Core Values (Pride, Perfection, Integrity, Enthusiasm, and Ownership) set us apart and define who we are. We are growing our Vivax Community and are looking for like-minded individuals who embody our Core Values and want to make an impact in the home improvement industry while building their skills and talents. If you are passionate about your clients, your colleagues, and your career, let’s get the ball rolling!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
· Receive and build warm leads/prospective clients into qualified appointments for our Sales Team including appointment scheduling
· Utilize salesmanship, problem solving, and persuasiveness in order to overcome customer objections
· Provide excellent customer service by educating homeowners about Vivax processes, products, and benefits
· Responsible for meeting and exceeding weekly benchmark/goals and drive metrics through individual and team performance
· Assist with specific Marketing Projects as assigned
WHO YOU ARE:
· Solid communication skills (both verbal and written) with an emphasis on listening, persuasion, and persistence
· Ambitious, self-motivated, and self-disciplined – must be a go-getter with grit
· High energy with a competitive spirit and desire to win
· Highly organized
· A desire to drive marketing through sales metrics
· Aptitude for quickly building rapport
· Familiarity with Google Suite
· Experience with Salesforce, FileMaker or other Contact Management Platforms is a plus but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location