My client is premier new and pre-owned vehicle inspection partnership in North America that combines breakthrough technology with deep industry experience to provide a trustworthy, independent bridge between buyers and sellers. Due to its success and excellent service, They are rapidly growing and its IT/Legal Division now seeks a IT Compliance Analyst that will analyze, develop, deploy, and operate privacy and security processes and systems, work with customers and vendors on third-party risk management assessments, and educate their employees on key Security and Privacy requirements and best practices.
This position will report to IT Security Compliance Manager.
Job Duties/Responsibilities include:
1. Partner with the legal and business side and assist in determining and implementing privacy and security requirements for new business and technology projects.
2. Conduct Privacy Impact Assessments, privacy and security risk remediation.
3. Employs a risk-based, pragmatic approach to IT policy and data governance, and works collaboratively to remove barriers and resolve challenges.
4. Respond to customers’ third-party risk assessments concerning data privacy, operational, legal and other risk management matters.
5. Conduct internal and 3rd party risk assessments and communicate both detailed and summarized results to key Technology, Legal and business process stakeholders.
6. Conduct Risk Management meetings with product groups and stakeholders.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote