Let’s change lives together.
Join a purpose-driven community of champions.
This full time position will provide continuity of program services in an ethical, legal and moral manner within a safe and therapeutic environment, consistent with applicable regulatory and accreditation standards. Participate as a member of a dedicated, caring team in the delivery of addictions treatment services to clients and their families and facilitate the issues of recovery into their daily living situations.
1. Work hours prescribed by the manager and any additional hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities assigned.
2. Undertake primary case management responsibilities for designated patients.
3. Conduct individual, group, and family counseling and educational sessions for patients and/or family members.
4. Ensure that client service records are maintained consistent with rules and regulations.
5. Maintain communications with all staff (eg admissions, therapeutic passes, and discharge plans).
6. Assume on-call responsibilities per schedule or when designated.
7. Present workshops, lectures and training to clients, families, employees and community groups.
8. Be familiar with court proceedings and available to make court appearances on behalf of Rosecrance patients.
9. Serve as a member of the Clinical Team and participate in all team meetings and activities.
10. Exercise confidentiality in keeping with the Code of Conduct and with the framework of the law.
11. Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every customer.
12. Serve as a role model for other staff, clients, and customers and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing Rosecrance.
13. Assume other related responsibilities as delegated and assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
Work Location: Rosecrance Harrison Campus – Rockford, IL
Benefits: Rosecrance values its employees and offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
About Us: Rosecrance is a leading non-profit provider of comprehensive behavioral health services in the United States. With over 100 years of experience, Rosecrance is dedicated to helping individuals and families overcome substance abuse and mental health challenges. We operate a network of treatment centers and outpatient programs, offering evidence-based therapies and compassionate care to promote lasting recovery.
To Apply: If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of individuals and families affected by substance abuse and mental health disorders, we invite you to join our team at Rosecrance. Note: Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
EEO: Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Our hiring decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, and experience relevant to the requirements of the position.
Licenses & Certifications Preferred