Massillon Plaque, a 60-year-old company is seeking a Director of Sales & Marketing. We are seeking an experienced, hands-on manager who is energetic and multi-tasking. This individual must have demonstrated experience managing a sales group and digital marketing initiatives. Experience and proficiency with CRM is a must.
The Director of Sales & Marketing will be integral in helping us restructure our internal and external plans and taking our sales group to the next level.
Compensation: Salary plus commission
Position Summary: The Director of Sales & Marketing is responsible for the development, management, and execution of strategic sales and marketing objectives. The primary focus is to achieve defined annual revenue and new business sales goals through personal sales and directing the efforts of the sales and marketing staff.
o Manage a personal portfolio of accounts and sales goals
Human Resource Management
· Evaluate staff to ensure the right employees are in the right positions
· Promote proper communication between and within departments
· Create positions and functions necessary to meet goals and objectives
· All employee relations and decisions must be managed, administered, and executed according to HR best practices, SHRM suggested processes, and legal guidelines and compliance.
Required Job Skills
· Able to work onsite at Massillon Plaque facility seventy five percent of the time
· Minimum three years sales management experience
· Minimum three years of demonstrated digital marketing experience
· Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Demonstrated proficient with CRM, preferably HubSpot
· Has demonstrated ability to leverage technologies to improve efficiencies
Required Personal Skills
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Able to manage, motivate, and guide salespeople
· Problem solving skills and demonstrated resourcefulness
· Strong administrative skills
· Good time management
· Able to multi-task
· Positive attitude
· Willing to go above and beyond
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required of this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice based on company needs, company direction, changes in market, or other circumstances.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $58,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: On the road