If you’re looking for a role where you can flex your operational skills, then consider joining K.B. Specialty Foods as a manufacturing operator where you will dive into all aspects of machine operation and changeover activities.
– Ensuring world-class quality while adhering to Safety, Quality, and Reliability (SQR) standards
– Leading with our 7 Kroger Manufacturing High Performance Work System principles
– Proactive participation in Total Process Control activities
– Eye for detail to maintain clean and orderly work area
– Participating in career developing work force programs
We set a high bar for quality, and to help you meet it, you will be diligently trained and guided by our plant sponsors.
Why Join Us:
Through our commitment to quality, K.B. Specialty Foods is a renowned leader in the manufacturing industry. We invest in our people with impactful career development programs in Engineering, Process Management, Information Systems, Quality Assurance, Operations Management, Human Resources, Finance and Procurement. Fresh for Everyone is our commitment, and we stand dedicated to our purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®.
We’re not just a company. We’re a family of nearly half a million associates serving over 11 million customers daily. Join us as we stride towards creatingcommunities by 2025. At The Kroger Co. and our family of companies, we provide competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits, and ample opportunities for advancement.
Education: High School Diploma/GED Preferred
Certifications: None Required
Apply now and start an exciting journey with us!