The Clinical Coordinator is responsible for managing team members in the daily operations of the agency including coordinating personnel, maintaining communication between Clinical Supervisors and the agency, hiring, and overseeing the quality of patient care while analyzing the efficiency of their staff. The incumbent also answers inquiries and disseminates information about the agency by establishing and maintaining effective and efficient systems for paper flow while promoting the best standard of quality and contributing to reinforcing the overall mission statement.
· EDUCATION: Associate Degree is preferred.
· EXPERIENCE: Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a hospice or home health care setting, with medical terminology, and clinical management.
· CERTIFICATION/LICENSURE: Not applicable.
o Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with staff and patient referrals
o Demonstrates problem-solving skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills
o Ability to work efficiently in a rapidly changing environment
o Ability to operate computer equipment, FAX, and photocopy machines
o Medicare and Medicaid guidelines are preferred
· TRANSPORTATION: Not applicable.
· TRAVEL: Not applicable.
· HEALTH STATUS: Meets all applicable agency policies and procedures related to health screening and required testing.
· Ensures that all activities performed align with the vision of Elara Caring’s board of directors, executive team, and the leadership of the Hospice team.
· Promotes Elara Caring’s philosophy, mission statement and administrative policies to ensure quality of care.
· Maintains patient and staff privacy and confidentiality pursuant to HIPAA Privacy Final Rule.
· Builds teams to offer the highest quality of life to our patients.
· Maintains organized, effective, and efficient systems and communication to ensure the continuity of quality patient care is delivered.
· Evaluates agency operations, maintains a variety of tracking systems, and identifies ways to enhance workflow and productivity.
· Assists staff in maintaining current and accurate medical records and utilization review.
· Assists clinical supervisor with non-clinical phone inquiries.
· Notifies supervisor of any problems requiring administrative attention and intervention.
· Processes and distributes in and out daily mail for the department, collects and maintains inventory, and cleans equipment.
· Implements all available actions to prevent
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location